|Mfr||Lattice Semiconductor Corporation|
|Package||Tape & Reel (TR)|
|Number of LABs/CLBs||440|
|Number of Logic Elements/Cells||3520|
|Total RAM Bits||81920|
|Number of I/O||39|
|Voltage - Supply||1.14V ~ 1.26V|
|Mounting Type||Surface Mount|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C ~ 100°C (TJ)|
|Package / Case||48-VFQFN Exposed Pad|
|Supplier Device Package||48-QFN (7x7)|
|Base Product Number||ICE5LP4|
ICE5LP4K-SG48ITR Datasheet Download
The ICE5LP4K-SG48ITR is a low-power, low-cost, high-performance, FPGA-based lattice model. It is ideal for applications such as digital signal processing, control, communications, and embedded systems. It is a powerful, low-power device with a range of features and capabilities, including:
• High-speed on-chip memory: The ICE5LP4K-SG48ITR features a high-speed on-chip memory with up to 16 MB of SRAM. This allows for fast data processing and storage.
• High-performance logic: The ICE5LP4K-SG48ITR features high-performance logic, with up to 6.25 million gates. This provides the device with the ability to handle complex operations.
• High-speed I/O: The ICE5LP4K-SG48ITR features high-speed I/O, with up to 48 I/O pins. This allows for fast communication between components.
• Low-power operation: The ICE5LP4K-SG48ITR is designed for low-power operation, with a power consumption of as little as 0.5 W. This helps to reduce system costs.
• Flexible design: The ICE5LP4K-SG48ITR is highly configurable and can be adapted to meet a variety of application requirements.
• Easy to use: The ICE5LP4K-SG48ITR is easy to use, with a simple and intuitive user interface. This makes it suitable for both experienced and novice users.
Overall, the ICE5LP4K-SG48ITR is an excellent choice for applications that require high performance and low power consumption. It is ideal for applications such as digital signal processing, control, communications, and embedded systems.
You May Also Be Interested In
9,042 In Stock
|QTY||Unit Price||Ext Price|
|The price is for reference only, please refer to the actual quotation!|